The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 traffic impacts associated with construction and maintenance operations in the Tampa Bay area:
- The northbound I-75 ramp (Exit 240) to SR 674 (College Avenue/Sun City Center Boulevard) closing from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 6 to 5:00 a.m. Saturday, November 7, weather permitting.
- During this closure, motorists will be detoured around the work zone using Big Bend Road (Exit 246), continue east on Big Bend Road, south on US 301 to SR 674 (Sun City Center Boulevard).
- Advanced warning signs and electronic message boards will be used to assist motorists traveling through the detour route.
- This temporary closure is part of the $20.1 million repaving project of I-75 between the Manatee County Line and Big Bend Road in Hillsborough County.
- I-75 northbound from the SR 60 eastbound entrance ramp to SR 60
- Lane closures: Sunday, November 8 and Monday, November 9 from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- I-75 from Manatee County Line to Big Bend Road
- Lane closures: Sunday, November 8 through Friday, November 13 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- (intermittent ramp closures along northbound I-75 at Big Bend Road for paving operations)
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.