The Ohio Department of Transportation reports that the following construction projects are anticipated to affect Interstate 75 in Montgomery County. All outlined work is weather permitting.
- Interstate 75 Bridge Repairs – I-75 Bridges over Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Carillon Boulevard near the Great Miami River in Dayton are scheduled for repairs. I-75 will experience a traffic pattern shift, ramp closures and lane restrictions in each direction. Estimated completion: Fall 2022.
- Interstate 75 Bridge Repair – Expect nightly lane restrictions in Vandalia on I-75 at Northwoods Boulevard, in each direction, through Saturday, October 31 from 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. The contractor will be painting the Northwood Boulevard Bridge over I-75. The vertical clearance has been reduced to 16’-0. Traffic will be maintained.
- Interstate 75/Albany St. Bridge & U.S. 35 Ramp Repairs – Construction to replace the Interstate 75 mainline bridge over Albany Street and the bridge deck of the U.S. 35 westbound exit ramp to I-75 southbound, began in the fall of 2019. Estimated completion: Summer 2021.
- Interstate 75 Bridge Repair – Expect the right lane of I-75 to close, in each direction, between Albany Street and Washington Street, on Monday, October 19 through Saturday, October 24, from 7:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. The contractor will be sealing the bridge decks. Traffic will be maintained.
- U.S. 35 Ramp Restrictions – U.S. 35 westbound exit ramp to I-75 southbound will experience lane width restrictions through Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Expect the lane to be 11’ wide. The ramp will remain open.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.