Six Flags Over Georgia—the Thrill Capital of the South—in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC, announces two, new innovative ride experiences for the 2020 season. CATWOMAN Whip and POISON IVY Toxic Twister will be the latest additions to the park’s impressive lineup of ultimate heart-pumping thrills for guests of all ages. The two exciting attractions, new theming and revamped food and shopping locations will debut in the new Gotham City section next year.
“Every year, Six Flags creates innovative, new ride experiences for thrill-seekers of all ages,” said Park President Dale Kaetzel. “Catwoman Whip and Poison Ivy Toxic Twister will be sensational new additions to our ride arsenal that features the biggest and best variety of rides in the region.”
Guests will soar seven stories high as they prepare for an adrenaline-charged flight on CATWOMAN Whip, featuring:
- A super-sized wheel spinning horizontally, as a giant arm lifts and tilts the wheel to a vertical position;
- High-speed rotations spin round and round, reaching heights of 67 feet in the air; and
- An exhilarating flight in 24 open-air seats with feet dangling below.
Poison Ivy Toxic Twister sends 36 riders swirling on a dizzying journey, featuring:
- A giant center rotating arm rotates riders in pods as they experience centrifugal force;
- Pods are spun counter clockwise, while the ride spins in the opposite direction; and
- Riders in groups of three, all connected in 12 clusters, twist and churn at high speeds.
The all-new Gotham City featuring CATWOMAN Whip, POISON IVY Toxic Twister will open in late spring 2020. Additional exciting announcements regarding 2020 will be announced soon. For more information about these attractions and the 2020 season at Six Flags Over Georgia, visit www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/newfor2020.
For more I-75 information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!