Record numbers of theme park visitors are preparing for thrilling and memorable new experiences as the unofficial theme park season opens Memorial Day Weekend.
According to the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions’ IAAPA Global Theme and Amusement Park Outlook Report (2017 to 2021), in 2018 the anticipated U.S. theme and amusement park attendance estimate is 398.5 million and guest spending will grow to an estimated $23.58 billion.
Six Flags Entertainment Company, the world’s largest regional theme park company, announced the most spectacular lineup of world-record breaking roller coasters, rides and first-of-its-kind attractions in its 56-year history, debuting at Six Flags parks from coast to coast for the 2018 season. Six Flags is recognized throughout the world as a leader in innovation—pioneering a long list of industry firsts, including the world’s first hybrid roller coaster and North America’s first virtual reality (VR) coasters. Nobody delivers thrills like Six Flags and next season the thrills are taller, faster and BIGGER than ever.
“Many of the rides and attractions we are introducing are ‘world’s firsts’ and record breakers as we deliver fun-packed innovation at the highest level. Innovation is in our DNA and our guests expect and deserve one-of-a-kind experiences when they visit our parks,” said Six Flags Chairman, President and CEO Jim Reid-Anderson. “Our strategy of providing something new in every park, every year, continues to delight our guests and has resulted in attendance growing to over 30 million guests annually.”
Six Flags, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, on behalf of DC Entertainment, is launching a thrilling collection of new rides and attractions themed after the most famous Super Heroes and Super-Villains in the world. Here’s what’s coming to a Six Flags near you…
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!
Tis the season for thrilling roller coasters, millions of dazzling LED lights, and kisses under the mistletoe as Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, the world’s largest regional theme park company, kicks off its annual holiday spectacular, Holiday in the Park.
Holiday in the Park is a treasured holiday tradition featuring intricately-themed lighting displays, holiday entertainment and an expansive selection of specialty food offerings guaranteed to make the season merry and bright for every member of the family.
Signature Holiday in the Park offerings guests of all ages can enjoy, include:
- A myriad of activities families can experience together including cookie-decorating, ornament-making, and face-painting;
- Millions upon millions of dazzling lights, choreographed lighting packages and beautifully decorated holiday-themed sections throughout the parks;
- Towering Christmas trees all lit up and decked out for the holidays;
- Wood-burning fire pits, perfect for making s’mores and keeping warm and toasty during nighttime visits;
- A wide assortment of seasonal menu items including flavored coffee and hot chocolate, peppermint and mocha fudge, festive funnel cakes, hot soups and chili served in homemade bread bowls and holiday platters of sliced turkey and chicken;
- Holiday photo locations featuring Santa, Mrs. Claus, antique sleighs, giant candy canes and life-size nutcrackers;
- Live entertainment with strolling carolers, choirs and elaborate stage productions;
- Retail locations brimming with great stocking stuffers like holiday candles, plush toys, scarves and unique ornaments; and
- Expanded hours of operation means more time to enjoy the sights and sounds of the season and create thrilling family memories.
Six Flags Over Georgia is located at 275 Riverside Parkway Southwest, Austell, GA 30168, just outside of Atlanta.
Plan Your RoadTrip Now!
Find Your Perfect Room Near Six Flags Over Georgia!
For I-75 information and more, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!