The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet reports the following traffic advisory associated with the Interstate 75 rehabilitation project in Rockcastle County. This is part of the rehabilitation project that includes milling and resurfacing for the interstate. Pavement conditions will be addressed in both north and south directions. In addition, guardrail will be repaired for specific sections as necessary.
Interstate 75 – Southbound: Friday, July 19 from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. (times are approximate)
- Paving operations will be in effect for the left/fast lane and shoulder Sunday, July 21 through Monday, July 22 – 7 a.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday
- Paving operations will begin for the middle lane and progress to the right/slow lane and shoulder.
Interstate 75 – Northbound:Thursday, July 18 through Sunday, July 21 – currently and continuing until 5:00 a.m. Sunday
- A barrier wall remains in place at milepoint 72.8 for continued slide repairs
- Traffic is reduced to two lanes and diverted onto the right/slow lane and shoulder
Sunday, July 21 through Monday, July 22 – 7:00 a.m. Sunday until 5:00 a.m. Monday
- Paving operations will begin for the middle lane and progress to the right/slow lane and shoulder
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!