The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) reports the following I-75 traffic advisories. All work is weather dependent and subject to change.
- I-75/Crescentville Road Bridge Maintenance – At overpass on Crescentville Road. Lane closures may be in effect on I-75 South between the Union Centre Boulevard to I-275 interchanges, from 8:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. A minimum of one lane will be maintained in either direction at all times.
- Interstate 75, between Buck Road and Monroe Street, Toledo/Rossford/Northwood – May have occasional lane restrictions for finish work related to a reconstruction project. Estimated completion: Fall 2023.
- I-75 and the AW Trail/SR 25 near downtown will experience overnight lane restrictions for the installation of structure paint scaffolding, painting, and scaffolding removal upon completion. Ramp closures are possible overnight, 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. through August. Independent ramp closures may not be announced.
- Northbound I-75 exit to Downtown (exit 201B) will be closed for bridge deck repairs starting on Friday, August 25 at 7:00 p.m. through Wednesday, August 30. Use Exit 201A/Collingwood to enter downtown.During this time, northbound I-75 will be reduced to one 11’ lane. Two lanes are expected to be restored Saturday evening, but work will continue until Wednesday morning, August 30. South Ave. on-ramp to northbound-I-75 will also be closed Friday night, August 25, into Saturday afternoon, while northbound is reduced to one lane.
- Interstate 75 in various locations will experience lane restrictions and intermittent ramp closures for bridge inspections through August.
- Interstate 75, Interstate 475, various locations, will be restricted during a lighting installation project. Information on specific work locations will be provided. Work will generally occur between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
What’s happening on Interstate 75 RIGHT NOW! I-75 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-75. Maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Traffic cameras show congestion at a glance. Visit I-75 Traffic.
The I-75 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 75 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-75 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!